• Super sized family living in this 1980s remastered 305sq.m, three level home with all the mod cons
• Five bedrooms including two with ensuites - ideal for guests or that teenager who is deserving
• Three living spaces including rumpus space - perfect for teenagers, working from home or a gym
• New carpets throughout, new kitchen and bathrooms with a total of three toilets and a separate laundry
• Be sure to view this extraordinary home which is guaranteed to surprise, thrill and capture your heart
Have you been looking for that larger home in Mosgiel for the family, one where you can move right on in without having to renew bathrooms, kitchen and décor? Well, have I got just the property for you?! This 305sq.m home is on three levels and occupies a 1091sq.m section in Kinmont Park. Bathed in sun and blessed with all the creature comforts including ensuite, guest room with ensuite, new bathroom and kitchen, plus excellent outdoor living spaces, this remastered 1980s masterpiece has your name written all over it!
With five bedrooms (four doubles and a single), three bathrooms plus three living areas, you could lose your family for a few days here, but they will reconvene when they get hungry. What better place than the stunning open plan kitchen with all the views and sun you could wish for?
This is the ultimate family home and for those with a few teenagers, the extra bedrooms will be gratefully received. The rumpus room on the lower level adjacent the internal access garage/workshop will be where you will find them with their mates in front of the gas fire, or outside on the rear patio (ideal for a spa?)
47 Gebbie Street is for sale By Negotiation and offers will be welcomed in the week following the first open home. Please be quick to view - bring your family and lose them!
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room