• For those wanting privacy with a smaller amount of land but a family sized home, this 2.72 acre lifestyle property is a must see
• Four double bedrooms upstairs, plus master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe downstairs
• In need of redecoration but this can be done over time and, in the interim, your family will be able to spread out and enjoy a few acres to roam around on
• Internal access double garage, plus double bay lean-to shed with extra high clearance and attached secondary garage
• A rural setting but only minutes from Mosgiel and 20 minutes from Dunedin
With all the storage for cars and boats you will ever need and with the internal space of 310sqm, this 1990s home ticks off desires on the family checklist. Nestled into the hillside and with amazing sun and outlooks, plus 2.72 acres of land to have some livestock or grow some produce, the future is looking not only exciting but sustainable! Also, don't worry about collecting rainwater as this property receives water from the council water scheme.
Please inquire on line to automatically receive the property pack on 1 Law Road, inclusive of LIM.
Opportunities to buy a lifestyle of this popular smaller land size, within close proximity to Mosgiel and the city, do not come along every day - act fast to view and you will then want to stay a lifetime.
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room