• What more could you possibly want from a house than this 1960s renovated four bedroom home can offer?
• Three doubles and a single bedroom - master with ensuite. Internal access tandem garage and workshop plus another single garage
• Modern kitchen open-planned to the dining room where stacker doors allow wide access to the deck overlooking the rear yard
• Numerous outdoor living and alfresco dining options and all with amazing views. Fully fenced 1012sq.m yard but with unobstructed vehicle access
• Sale includes spa, double door fridge/freezer and dishwasher, and heating is via wood burner and heat pump
• For sale By Negotiation and offers for this very desirable home will be considered in the week following the scheduled open homes. Please be quick to view
My vendors are moving to Cromwell and although they would love to take their pride and joy with them, they must leave that for you! After a continued renovation programme, this 1960s home, set high on the hill for views and sun, is available for sale and a pre-Christmas possession. With many renovation features only seen in top end homes, this property is a family home destined to last you and serve you well for many years. This is a sizeable home at 225sqm including basement garaging. With three bedrooms up (two doubles and a single) and one double bedroom down, there are options for that downstairs room to be a rumpus for the kids? At the end of the tandem internal access garage is a large workshop space ideal for the home car restorer, so options abound here too! If you love entertaining, the kitchen is a hub which easily extends to the numerous outdoor areas - whether sunny or raining, hot or cool, there is always a view from number 16 and a place to entertain your family and friends in style.
Enquire online and receive a link to the property information pack in your email inbox.
- Air Conditioning
- Outside Spa
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes