• Have you been looking for a first home or a last home in Mosgiel? 120sq.m home on 243sq.m section and all yours for extra sharp pricing!
• The original section has been shrunk to allow for townhouse development behind and in front, leaving this jewel in the crown
• Three double bedrooms which are all double glazed for warmth plus a separate toilet and laundry
• Open plan kitchen and dining with connecting slider to large lounge with inbuilt log burner
• Brick and roughcast construction of this handsome and sturdy, 1960s bungalow with aluminium joinery
If you have looked around at townhouse prices and feel you need an easy-care section but the new townhouses are out of your price range, this 1960s home is the must see solution to your dilemma. Sitting on a 243sq.m section which minimises any outdoor gardening commitment, this home is the perfect first home or retirement home. With an off-street car park out front, a generous deck for outdoor living and all the space you will need inside, this property will be appealing to many looking to buy in Mosgiel. Possession date early 2022 upon issue of title but with the option to rent now. Please call today to inspect or view at the scheduled open home on Sunday.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes