• This extremely tidy, three double bedroom home is ideal for a first home or a last home and, because you like living on the edge, you are going to love the view across Lake Waihola and over to the farmland beyond
• Only 90sq.m, but well laid out to utilise the space so well and you will love the living room with heat pump, plus it is open plan to the kitchen and dining space
• If the amazing sunny aspect was not enough, there is also a large deck out from the living area - summer BBQs and hilarity will certainly make your home a place of interest
• A separate double garage and large lawn area help occupy the 519sq.m section on the lakeward side of Titri Road. An ideal lock and leave scenario for the semi-retired / retired, seasoned travellers or that first home for those who want to keep a house purchase within their budget and don't mind the commute. Only 30 minutes through to Dunedin or 10 minutes through to Milton
• For sale By Negotiation, so make an offer that my vendors cannot refuse. Enquire online and receive the electronic information pack automatically to your email. See you at the scheduled open home
If you are looking for a home slightly out of town, in a rural community, with a lake view and an easy care section plus double garaging and off street parking, well have I got something to show you!
55 Titri Road is up for sale and this immaculate 90sq.m, three double bedroom home is perfectly suited for the young or the old and is only a short commute into the big smoke of Dunedin or south to Milton / Balclutha.
With generous living space, amazing sun and extra outdoor living via the large deck with glass balustrade, this home is one to be proud of and that view, oh yes, the view across the lake is pure magic. Come and visit and stay a lifetime.
Offers will be considered for this property during the week following the first open home. If you feel you have been taking up too much space, come and live on the edge... the next move is yours.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes