• A block from main street and on its own freehold corner section with a 10-year Master Build Guarantee
• Two double bedrooms with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
• Exceptional outdoor living areas, professionally landscaped and fenced
• Quality Fisher & Paykel appliances including oven, hob, rangehood and dishwasher, and a Fujitsu wall mounted heat pump
• North facing living area allowing for maximum sun with excellent horizontal paling fence providing both privacy and an outlook
• Separate laundry and and internal access garage
Trading to something more manageable? Seeking a smaller home, but still wanting that freehold title with a garden and room for a tomato house? Well, do I have something to show you!
Situated on the corner of Church and Green Streets, this 106sq.m, two double bedroom home, on a 293sq.m freehold section is highly likely to stop your townhouse search. This turn-key, start-living package, is faultless with an excellent quality finish, situated on the corner with a surprising level of privacy from within, but with a view to the outside world for those who like to keep an eye on things. If the luxurious wet floor shower doesn't entice you, the sun-drenched open plan living with a master-chef kitchen, likely will! See you Sunday at the scheduled open home. You can be in for summer on the deck!
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes