• Two double bedrooms and one single and all with wardrobes in this 150sq.m home with basement garage and workshop
• Elevated views from living area and kitchen / dining plus outdoor balcony, across the Green Island Junior Rugby fields
• Brick exterior with long-run roofing and aluminium joinery in this 1970s home. Section size of 646sq.m section with loads of off-street parking
• Modern kitchen and bathroom with new carpet throughout and the presentation is clean and pristine!
• Offers will be considered in the week following the first open home. Please enquire online and the LIM and other documents will be sent automatically
What a wonderful time to trade to your next home with interest rates still historically very low and often the difference from your last home to this upgrade being only a small increase in your mortgage. This home is a no nonsense, solid performer which has been re-mastered for the next generation with my current vendors leaving to live the quiet life in Mosgiel. Here is your opportunity to get a fully renovated home with all the advantages of modern living including that stylish open-plan kitchen and bathroom, plus the separate laundry. The basement area, apart from offering exceptional storage, functions as the generous garage and workshop and opens to a large asphalt area for off-street parking for the boat or caravan. The outlook across the Green Island Junior Rugby fields is a very nice facet of this split level home and certainly affords the property a feeling of space and tranquility.
29 Christie Street will have open homes this Sunday and Monday with offers being considered later that week, so please be quick to view. When you enquire online, you will automatically be sent the information regarding this property, including a recent LIM and title. Call me if you need any assistance.
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes