• Designed by award winning Dunedin architectural designer Taylored Spaces, this two-bedroom townhouse has been well considered to provide townhouse living that delivers on the space that matter
• Two good sized bedrooms with great storage, large bathroom, separate toilet and laundry, single garage with workshop space
• Currently under construction - purchase now and secure your next move for 2021
Buying off plans can seem a risk, but here's why it's a great idea in Milton:
- Secure now before the market keeps rising
- Deposit down and don't pay balance until complete - gives you time to sell or save
- Just a 30min open highway drive to Dunedin, Milton is a thriving little town offering a smart opportunity for first home buyers
- Brand new and affordable - need I say more...
Privately located down a drive this townhouse offers peace and security.
Welcome guests through the dedicated covered entry door and then head into the open plan living area with windows and doors on three aspects, providing plenty of sun and light to the room. There will be two decks off two slider doors offering plenty of options to capture the sun with a good book on those warm days.
The kitchen with tiled floor will be of excellent quality with Fisher & Paykel appliances.
Down the hallway past three storage cupboards and you will find the large, tiled bathroom complete with bath and then a cleverly located separate toilet.
The two bedrooms are a great size with large wardrobes.
Super handy is the separate laundry space, again with tiled floor. This then heads into the internal single garage, made just that bit wider making room for a work bench or extra storage.
Heated with a heat pump and with all the benefits of brand new, this home will be cosy, warm and enjoyable to live in.
Currently under construction with completion due mid-year, contact me to find out more information arrange a viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes