• Beautifully presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home situated down a private laneway
• Large, sunny open plan living area with excellent outdoor flow to the deck with an Archgola
• Fully fenced, landscaped section with an elevated entertainment area with fire pit
• Internal access double garage with off street parking for the boat, caravan or campervan
• Simply enquire online and be sent the information we hold about this property
Safe, secure and sharing a laneway with only one other, this property offers the astute buyer a peaceful retreat amidst other quality homes. Immaculately presented with an open plan kitchen/dining/living area which is bright and spacious with large sliding doors seamlessly leading out to a double-sided deck. The new Archgola covering the north side of the deck will provide shade and protection in all weather, year-round.
The hallway runs the length of the home providing a great space to hang the gallery of family photos or your art collection. More importantly, this leads to 3 double bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe, the family bathroom, separate toilet, as well as the fourth bedroom or office/hobby room and several large storage cupboards.
Another real feature of this property is the elevated platform with a fire pit that catches the late summer sun making it the ideal spot for BBQs and entertaining family and friends. As well an internal access double garage, there is off street parking for at least 3 other vehicles so the trailer, caravan or campervan will also have a home.
Fully fenced and landscaped, allowing the new owner to just move in, plant up the veggie patch and enjoy.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes