• After 26 years, this much admired, iconic architectural masterpiece by Don Anderson, is for sale and the asking price is supported by registered valuation
• With four bedrooms plus a self-contained flat (5th bedroom), three living spaces plus a gym/rumpus, this home has so much to offer any family
• Master with new ensuite, two new main bathrooms, plus new roof - future proofed and ready for immediate occupation
• Set amongst the native flora with numerous tui, bellbirds and wood pigeons, this home with alluring outdoor living spaces is your sanctum away from the busy world
* Enquire online and receive the LIM and property details automatically
Stunning when built in the 80s and no less appealing or functional for family living 35 years on. Constructed on four levels with street access to the main living areas and kitchen plus separate street access to the flat. Top level with main bathroom and three bedrooms plus third living area. Lower level contains the master bedroom with ensuite and access to the two garages. The bottom level, with separate outside access via boardwalk, houses a gym, but this could be a large office, studio or rumpus area for teenagers.
Features include tranquil outdoor living areas, numerous indoor living spaces, separate self-contained flat (5th bedroom), all three bathrooms are new, excellent storage, heating via pellet fire and heat pump, new roof with 25 year warranty, sought-after location with easy walking access to central Dunedin and within zone for Columba College, John McGlashan, St Hildas and Balmacewen Intermediate.
Possession date is flexible and can be immediate or delayed depending on the purchasers requirements.
7 Lynwood Avenue is for sale and Negotiable from $1.35m and this price is supported by a registered valuation. Please do not delay viewing this iconic architectural masterpiece, set amongst the native bush in the heart of Maori Hill. The next move is yours...
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room