• Four bedroom, two bathroom family home which will have you enjoying the outdoors all year round
• With a conservatory, a large enclosed sunroom, beautiful outside deck and an additional paved patio, there will be no need to chase the sun in this great family home
• Located on a corner site with lovely established gardens, this two storey property makes the most of it’s site and elevation
• Great parking options and three garden sheds, there is plenty of room for tinkering here
This delightful property has been loved by my vendor for almost 20 years, but it is now time to find something a little smaller, enabling a new family to enjoy the many great benefits of this home.
Entering the living room from the enclosed porch, you get the homely feel straight away. This spacious room has large windows which frame the gardens perfectly. The dining area and kitchen also make the most of the sun and views of the lovely outdoors of this property. From the dining area you can go through to the conservatory, perfect for enjoying the sun on those cooler days, then you can head out to the large enclosed sunroom, another amazing space. Then it’s on to the large deck perfectly positioned to enjoy the pretty gardens, this home really has made of the most of it’s position.
Also on the lower level there is a toilet, very large laundry with excellent storage plus internal access to the single car garage.
Up the stairs and to the right you have the master bedroom with walk in wardrobe plus shower room. Head back and to the left of the stairs and you have three further bedrooms all light and bright, plus a family bathroom with the second toilet.
This property also offers good off-street parking and an enclosed carport and three… yes three garden sheds.
This property is one of those that needs to be viewed to ensure you capture the lovely setting, great layout and added extras, see you this weekend.
LIM report available
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes