• On the banks of the Silver Stream, across the fields of Peter Johnstone Park
• 1950s build, 100sq.m of strong bones and straight lines
• Three double bedrooms with native timber floors begging to be polished
• Easy stroll to sports, New World supermarket, the library and the proposed new Mosgiel swimming pool - great family living!
• Offers will be considered after Monday's open home
After 26 years its time to say goodbye. An opportunity for a new family or investor to have their say on a new life for this strong old girl.
With Mosgiel growing so rapidly, rarely do we find a home so close in and sharing the magnificent fields of Peter Johnstone Park, and in the $400Ks.
Come check it out and come up with some clever and modern interiors.