• Built in 1958 and 63 amazing years of living here says it all about how happy the next owners will be with this handsome and prominent home in Bradford
• With four bedrooms - three doubles and a single - plus the 'railway room', this 170sq.m approx home is set up for a family who is on the hunt for more space
• Decorated in classic original to be celebrated or renovated, but a home with great bones and generous spaces
• Kitchen with open plan to living with retro electric fire but also two heat pumps in the house and aluminium joinery
• The vendor would prefer a July 2021 settlement which will allow time to sell your current property. If this timeframe is not suitable please do contact us to discuss the options available
After six decades and all the associated family history, this 1958 home is on the market for the first time. Although sad for our vendor, it is time to hand the keys to a new owner who will love this home as much as our vendor has. Built by her late husband to accommodate an expanding family, the space in this home plus that in the 'railway room', will allow for you and your family to spread out. The 'railway room' housed the large train set, but it could be converted into a sleep out, studio room or gym. The décor is original and those who love that 50s flare with a lot of 70s influence will relish the opportunity to view this very well built home. Celebrate it or renovate it, you decide, but be assured, that the décor belies the great bones beneath.