• Brick and Stahlton beam construction in this 310sq.m home on elevated and sun soaked 569sq.m section
• Massive lounge with large sliders to a sunny deck and open plan to Rimu kitchen, dining area and snug from which to soak up the panoramic view across northern Mosgiel
• Three double bedrooms with master and ensuite on a private top level with its own crows nest balcony and nursery room, which could double as an extra walk-in robe or office
• Basement garage with room for three cars and a workshop. Middle level with two bedrooms and main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
• Please enquire online and the LIM and other information will be sent to you directly
Sitting proudly in one of Mosgiel’s most prestigious streets, Joe Brown Avenue, this three-level brick home not only has the street appeal but also the views that will impress the most astute critic. Set snugly into the hill and in the full force of the sun, the section is terraced to create numerous outdoor living spaces. The land behind is a reserve where the kids can stretch their legs and exercise the dog.
The real treats lie inside this 90s home with a huge living space to entertain and easily accommodate friends and family. The living area, with pellet fire, is open plan to the dining and sun-drenched Rimu kitchen. If you like a view while baking and whipping up those other culinary delights, this generous kitchen is sure to impress.
Also on this level is the Rimu-lined bathroom with shower, spa bath and matching Rimu vanity and separate laundry. From here, one can either travel down to the internal access three car garage and workshop or go up to the two double bedrooms.
The top level is home to the master bedroom with private balcony and ensuite. An interesting feature of this home is the nursery accessed through the ensuite which could easily function as an addition to the existing walk-in robe or an office. Possession date is flexible.
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes