• All the hard work is done here on this deceased estate and 13 McDonald Street is for genuine sale to those wanting a house to call home
• Three double bedrooms, two toilets, two heat pumps and a wood burner
• Modern kitchen and bathroom, painted throughout and complete with a brand new roof and spouting
• Separate garage and workshop and wonderful rear lawn area for kids and pets on the 703sq.m section. Excellent outdoor living on rear covered deck
• This property is for sale By Negotiation and offers will be presented to our vendors in the week following the first open home. Please be quick to view and note that a LIM is available on request
Whether you are young or old, occupier or investor, you can't go wrong with this attractive home in this ever-popular Mosgiel street. The late owners were great folk and they treasured their home and the lifestyle it gave them. Modernised and with a brand new roof, insulation to compliment the two heat pumps and log burner, plus with some double glazing also, you will keep toasty warm. Summer allows you to fling open the doors to the generous covered rear deck and you can watch the kids play on the expansive rear lawn. Make the move to McDonald Street this summer and you will likely stay a lifetime. LIM available and possession very flexible. The next move is definitely yours...