• After 46 years my vendors are off to a townhouse, so rest assured, this is a lovely home to live in and you are the next to enjoy it!
• Three bedrooms - two doubles and one single, two bathrooms and two living spaces all fit extremely well into this 140sq.m foot print
• In excellent order and perfectly presented to appeal to both the home maker and the green fingered, this home has it all and more
• Modernised throughout on the original 1950s look and now with three heat pumps and insulated in both the walls and the ceiling cavity. Easy to heat and fortified against the cooler autumn and winter months ahead
• Situated in a quiet street, in Mosgiel's western quarter, 47 Tay Street is for sale By Negotiation and offers will be considered by the vendors in the week following the first open home, so please be quick to inspect. LIM available on request
If you stay at one address for 46 years, it is fair to say you are a happy camper and my vendors would be the first to agree that they have absolutely loved their years at 47 Tay Street. A quiet street, two bathrooms (the ensuite is huge!), two living areas and a delightful garden layout with outdoor living are some of the majors that have held the current owners here, but there are many smaller features that you will see when you visit. Come see and stay a lifetime, or at least 46 years. The possession date has a degree of flexibility so ask and we will do our best to make your time frames work with ours. See you at the open home...
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes