• It has the looks, it has the feel, this could be your new home for real!
• 120sq.m of floor space on a beautifully mature 897sq.m section with a magnificent spreading elm by the front gate
• Three double bedrooms, all with wardrobes and modernised kitchen and bathroom. New roof and spouting in 2020
• Wood burner on wetback plus heat pump and an awesome conservatory at the rear which helps heat the home
• Possession can be sooner or later, you decide, but don't delay in viewing this beautiful 1940s home
You know how some properties have just got that feel? Well, this home at 20 Stevenson Avenue in Sawyers Bay will capture your heart and you'll stay a lifetime. Built in the 1940s, she is a solid old build that has stood the test of time and with the recent addition of a new roof and spouting, the next owners can be assured of few issues and lots of great memories to be made here. The features that stand out for me are the bedroom sizes, the orientation for the sun from morning to night and the private, and fully fenced, rear section accessed via the delightful conservatory. Please be sure to inspect at the scheduled open homes or by private appointment if you wish, but offers will be presented in the week following the first open home, so don't delay. LIM available on request. Buy yourselves something special this Christmas, but it wont be gift wrapped sorry! Looking forward to meeting you....