• Neighbouring the Gordon Road access to Memorial Park, this town house even has its own gate to the park
• Only seven years old, with two double bedrooms plus a single and all with wardrobes and an internal access double garage
• Immaculate presentation throughout. Well orientated for sun and expansive views across the sports ground. Handy to both the supermarket and library
• Two toilets, a heat pump and double glazed for your warmth in winter and comfort in the heat of summer
• Possession available before Christmas or in the New Year
A rare opportunity to buy a three bedroom town house with double garaging, in the centre of Mosgiel with direct access to Memorial Park. Built in 2013, this 155sq.m home sits on a very easy care 469sq.m fee simple section and the presentation is immaculate throughout. For those wanting a townhouse which is a bit bigger than the norm with space for that extra bedroom or office, this home is perfect. For those wanting a lock and leave scenario, look no further. It is all done and awaiting new owners before or after Christmas, with features that will appeal to all: double glazing, heat pump, two toilets, internal access double garage with work bench and storage and even an outdoor shed for the garden tools or extra storage. Your inspection will not disappoint, so please come and view at the scheduled open homes or by private appointment if you wish. Christmas is coming, so why not buy yourself something significant this year?