• Life is full of wonderful characters and Bob is one of these for sure. He needs a big home for his art collection, but a smaller section, so this is your opportunity to own this 1890s double brick beauty
• With three double bedrooms and all with built in wardrobes, this 160sq.m property is generous in dimensions, solid and filled with that yesteryear magic
• Move in and start living with the assurance of a new roof, new electrics and new carpet and drapes, plus plumbing
• There are two heat pumps, one in the hall and one in the lounge and once you get the house warm, the thick walls help keep it that way
• 946sq.m section with large shed for storage, gym, art studio or line it and have an office from home? Offers considered in the week following the first open home. Bob says you are most welcome to come and see his art collection, but that's not for sale. Kew House, however, is. The next move is yours...see you Saturday and Sunday
Built in the late 1800s, this magnificent 160sq.m home is the current abode of Bob and he needs to find a home with a smaller section to manage. Bob can't afford to buy a smaller home as he needs one with enough size to house his significant, and amazing art collection. When you look through Bob's home, it will be hard to see past the spectacular art works, but this home is a work of art itself and holds huge potential for a family or a couple to put their own stamp on. Situated just up the hill from the Forbury roundabout, next door to St Bernadette's School and close to Kings and Queens High Schools, plus numerous other facilities, the location is not only a micro-climate, but extremely handy. Kew House is for sale By Negotiation and offers will be considered next week, after this weekend's open homes. LIM available on request.