• This two storey home of sixties origins will tick many of your boxes, especially if sun and views are high priorities!
• The cook will be thrilled with not only the modern kitchen, but the view from the sink!
• Three double bedrooms and all with wardrobes plus a large lower level rumpus room with adjacent bathroom and kitchen bench
• Open plan living-dining-kitchen with heat pump and opening to sunny deck plus modern decor throughout. Generous single garage and open plan workshop space and plenty of off street parking
• An appealing, sunny home with that ever popular location on the banks of the Silver Stream.
This two storey home is indeed attractively welcoming from the quiet cul de sac in which it resides. The driveway in leads to a generous off street parking area below the BBQ shelter which nestled within the established garden woven into the bank of the Silver Stream.
The lower level of this home accommodates a large single garage, workshop area and a rumpus room with attached bathroom and servery area with kitchen bench. This is noted on the plans as a fourth bedroom, so ideal for a teenager or parent to reside. The top level has the views and receives all the sun on offer, and the open plan kitchen-dining-living area which opens to a north facing deck, capitalises on this to the utmost. All three bedrooms are doubles with wardrobes. Both the bathroom and kitchen, and indeed the entire decor throughout the home, is clean, tidy and certainly 'move-right-in-able'!
Make sure you put this home on your shopping list this weekend. Possession can be sooner or later, but come and fall in love with this home's position first and then let's talk about how you can move in and start living.