- Near new spacious family home with European influences including ThermaDura double glazed windows and doors
- Extremely sunny open plan living with dream kitchen and access out to 2 sheltered patios
- 3/4 or 5 bedrooms - you choose as there are two extra rooms upstairs ideal for a home office/rumpus room
- Beautiful master bedroom suite with walk-in wardrobe and a tiled en-suite
- Large mature section with fruit trees, raised garden beds, 9 X 4 Total Span garage and garden shed
This beautiful near new family home sits perfectly in its mature section in the heart of this popular town. A formal entrance leads into the generous open plan living area offering a large entertainers kitchen/dining area and living room that open out to 2 patios for alfresco dining or just enjoying the lovely climate we have here. A walk-through study/reading nook leads to the hall and the 3 downstairs double bedrooms, including the very generous master with large tiled en-suite and walk-in robe. The family bathroom has a freestanding bath, separate shower and vanity with a separate toilet next door. The well appointed laundry is large enough to accommodate the stairway that leads up to 2 more rooms that can have a multitude of uses as bedrooms, home office/hobby room or a rumpus for the children or grandchildren.
This home has many wonderful features including ThermaDura dual opening European doors and windows, a Pyroclassic IV free-standing log burner, Econergy heat pump assisted hot water and imported Nordic Spruce floors and exterior weather boards that were imported form Germany. A 9 x4m Total Span garage includes a workshop area but can be opened up to accommodate 2 vehicles (tandem) with plenty of off street parking for the caravan, boat etc. The keen gardener is catered for with a large garden shed, raised veggie beds, various fruit trees and a glasshouse.
The location of this home ensures you get to enjoy the best lifestyle options that Outram has to offer with the local primary school, Dr's surgery, specialty shops and the best little cafe on the Taieri all just a short stroll from the front door.
Why would you build when all the hard work has been done - no stress, just move in and enjoy. This property is available to view at anytime by contacting Shirley on 0274944932
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Grey Water System