• This 239sq.m home is in the running for the 2020 Master Builders House of the Year, so rest assured that quality is a given for your new Mosgiel home
• Four double bedrooms, all with wardrobes, plus an office nook and master with luxurious tiled ensuite
• Outdoor fire and alfresco dining area with adjacent covered deck for entertaining friends and family this summer
• Two generous living spaces including separate lounge. Designed for warmth with a Masport log burner, two heat pumps and under floor heating in the bathrooms
• This property is for sale By Negotiation and offers will be considered in week following first open home this coming Sunday. Property pack available on request
Awaiting the outcome in this year's Master Builders House of the Year, this beautiful home must surely be in the running for an award. With more additions and features than most, this 239 square metre home built in 2019, is a true winner in my book and when you visit and appreciate the look and feel, I am sure you will agree. For the modern family who desire a kitchen and bathroom that are a cut above the rest and functional living spaces, you can only want for one more thing right? Yes, outdoor living! If you fancy yourself as a dab hand at the BBQ and love entertaining friends and family, this space will be popular at the weekends and on those long balmy summer nights ahead. Buying a top end home is a big investment and on Sunday, you will see why this sleek and sophisticated home is worthy of your consideration and indeed an award. The next move is yours!