- Picture perfect Pinehill 1950s built cutie
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Open plan dining and living with Metro fire
- Modern kitchen and bathroom so the upgrade is complete
- Short drive close to uni, town and cbd
It's July and the sun is low in Dunedin so this a great time to check out properties. Look at the photos showing sunshine streaming in to this wee cutie. This one will tick all the boxes for some and some boxes for all. Built in the 1950s when they knew how to build great wee houses, this one offers three bedrooms and an open plan modern kitchen, dining and living room with a Metro fire. This extension features wall insulation also. The bathroom has just been updated and the whole ambience of the property beams with warmth and light.
First home buyers and investors will love it! I love it! Come along on Sunday or call Shona for a prior viewing on 027 556 3360 if you can't make it then.