- Solid 60's brick and roughcast home with 3 double bedrooms and a modern bathroom
- Semi-open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with an in-built log burner and day sun
- Recently carpeted throughout, separate toilet and laundry and formal entry hall
- Single car garage with storage/workshop, chicken coop, glasshouse and mature garden
- Bring your dreams and interior decor visions and make this home your own
The home consists of 3 double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, a large bright kitchen/dining room which enjoys the morning sun and the lounge has an in-built log burner and large picture window that catches the afternoon sun. The formal entrance and hallway lead to a modern bathroom which has a corner shower and large vanity with a separate toilet next door and a large laundry is situated off the kitchen. The back yard of the property has a glasshouse for the green fingered and a chicken coop for those who enjoy a free range egg for their breakfast. The large single garage has plenty of room for a vehicle and a storage/workshop area at the back plus there is off street parking for an extra vehicle. This home is move-in ready with near new carpets throughout but there is plenty of scope for the new owners to improve features and increase the value in this popular location. Please call Shirley on 0274844932 for further information on this property.
- Open Fireplace
- Built-in Wardrobes