- Ideal family home with 4 bedrooms (huge master), 2 bathrooms and 3-4 car basement garaging with workshop & storage
- Large open plan living with log burner on wet back plus heat pump and Moisture Master ventilation system
- Landscaped grounds and fenced rear lawn on this easy-care 609sq.m section
- New carpets throughout and modern decor. Move in and enjoy with your family who need the space this beautiful home offers
- Offers will be considered in the week following the first open home, so please be quick to view at the scheduled open home
Quality counts when you are buying something with your hard-earned dollar and that should certainly be a priority when buying a home. Built in the 90s, this home has been well thought out in its design with quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Open plan living with a log burner plus a heat pump will provide your family with a spacious yet cosy area in which to enjoy each other’s company or, if it’s your own company that you prefer on occasion, then 4 good sized bedrooms will allow you some privacy.
A full basement garage provides excellent parking for 3 vehicles with a workbench on one wall and storage under the internal stairwell. On the next level is the main entrance that leads into a light, bright hallway with bathroom, separate toilet, the laundry, 1 double bedroom and access into the living area. Wander up the stairs to 3 more bedrooms, including a very generous master bedroom and the second bathroom. Also on this level is a large walk-in linen/storage room that has the flue running through from the downstairs log burner that will keep everything well aired and dry during the winter.
A large ranch slider opens out to the northwest from the dining room to a wrap around concrete patio with steps down to the garden area and clothesline. This area is nicely landscaped with a flat lawn area and and combo garden shed / wood storage shed which is ideal for bikes, too.
This home is ideal for busy families being very low maintenance with modern décor, new carpets, a Moisture Master ventilation system, fenced rear yard on the 609sq.m section and just a 3 minute walk to the popular East Taieri School.
Offers will be considered for this in the week following the first open home, so please be quick to inspect and contact me for the LIM report included in the property pack which is available now.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes