- Two bedroom townhouse, 98sq.m on 192sq.m freehold section
- All totally finished with carpets, drapes, fencing, paths and small garden courtyard
- Internal access garage
- Ideal for the older generation or the young professionals alike and a tiny stroll down the road to the centre of town
- Please inspect at the scheduled open home or by private appointment if you prefer
For those of you who know the short length of street that Glasgow Street is, it is not misleading to suggest that this property is in the heart of Mosgiel. This 98sq.m two bedroom townhouse is set up a leg in off Glasgow Street and in quiet world of its own, and when the fencing and the internal access garage is considered, is safe and secure for sure.
With two bedrooms, bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity, plus a surprisingly generous kitchen and open plan living area, this home has it all and comes with electric hot water heating. Completely finished with carpet, drapes, dishdrawer, fencing, paths and a wee plot of garden - no lawnmower needed here, just bring a good book!
This brand new home, which is ready now for you to move into, is suited for both the older generation or indeed, young professionals. The proximity to the town centre is a major feature of this home, you are only a hop, skip and jump away.
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes