- A great example of Edwardian architecture in this 232sq.m two-storey terrace house
- 5/6 bedrooms in all, but numerous combinations with two living areas and a bathroom up and down
- You may well wish to explore the option of conversion into top and bottom flats?
- An easy-care 301sq.m section with a quaint rear garden for a few veges or flowers to be admired from the delightful upstairs rear balcony
- Whether you are after a home or an investment property in the inner city, this charming old girl is ready and waiting for a new owner
With 5/6 bedrooms and two bathrooms, one up and one down, this grand old Edwardian terrace house is not short on space! Whether you have a large family, plan on having a large family, have lots of friends who come to stay, want a few flat mates to subsidise your entry to the property market, or perhaps a full on investment property that you have managed, this property has options!
At 232sq.m of floor area plus 21.5sq.m of verandas, this property has size for all the options, but one could explore the option of making top and a bottom flats with the addition of a kitchen? The roof was renewed in the last four years and there has been a bit of painting done in the last few years, so condition-wise, you will be pleasantly surprised for sure.
Currently the home owner rents out several of the rooms at an average of $195/week furnished or $170/week unfurnished, so you do the maths to suit your own situation. Remember this part of town is the up and coming place on the doorstep of the city!
Offers will be considered in the week following the first open home, so please be quick to view. Please enquire via the websites if you need information sent regarding 54 Manor Place, or feel free to call me.