- Well presented 130 sqm home with large open plan dining and living -heat pump and log burner
- 2 large double bedrooms with built in wardrobes - master opening into a sunroom
- Wet floor bathroom, seperate toilet and large seperate laundry
- Compact managable section, single car garage with auto door opener
- Just a stones throw away from the main street shops and Medical Centre
This great home is a real tribute to the era it was built in with a layout that covers a 130m of spacious living which includes the kitchen and large dining room with the original coal range in-situ, a sunny formal lounge with an in-built log burner and heat pump and wide hallways that lead to the two double bedrooms. The main bedroom is extremely generous and the adjoining sun room is an added bonus as a retreat, reading room/office or an extension of your wardrobe. This lovely bright hallway also leads to the large laundry with access out to the rear yard, a separate toilet and the bathroom has a wet-floor shower, vanity and extra storage cupboards. The recent renovations show the house off to it's sunny best while still providing the opportunity to further enhance in the future. The compact section is easy care and a single garage with an auto door will provide a dry home for your car and garden tools. The location couldn't be better as the local shops and Medical Centre are just a stones throw from the front door. This property would be ideal for those looking to downsize but not compromise on space and there is wheel chair access if required. Equally a first home buyer or investor would find this property very attractive.
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced