- This is not your normal 4-bedroom configuration and indeed there is almost a living space to match the number of bedrooms! Family space galore and huge potential as a big family home or rental investment
- Master bedroom upstairs with ensuite, second bedroom and second lounge plus three bedrooms down with another two living spaces
- Covered alfresco space off the dining-living area, leading to the huge rear deck for evening entertaining
- If you are looking for an affordable, larger Mosgiel home with minimal section because you don't have the time to spend developing green fingers, this home is the perfect solution
- This home is for sale By Negotiation from $569,000. Please phone for an appointment to view privately if you prefer
Did you realise over lock-down that your house was simply not big enough for your family? You need another bedroom? Or another bathroom? Or another couple of living spaces for the kids to have their own space, but more importantly, for you to have your own space!? This 220sq.m home has the master bedroom with ensuite upstairs plus another bedroom and rumpus. Downstairs there are two other bedrooms, the main bathroom, separate laundry, kitchen and not to forget, two more living spaces! Heating is via large wood burner and separate heat pumps both up and down.
The original section is in the process of being subdivided off so there is no garaging, but off-street parking could be developed and there is plenty of on-street, and only a small garden to worry about. If your focus is on internal space for the family and minimal outside maintenance for the next few years, I invite you to check out this housing solution situated in one of Mosgiel's prettiest streets.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Rumpus Room