- A great example of a 1950s brick home with aluminium windows. Three good sized bedrooms and all with wardrobes
- Ideal for a family home, first home or investment property at 120sq.m
- Idyllic rear section with privacy and room for the kids to spread out. Fenced section size of 871sq.m
- Lounge with log burner and heat transfer system to kitchen and all three bedrooms. Heat pump, dishwasher, separate laundry, renewed roof, single garage and garden shed
- Priced at Negotiation from $499,000, so please be quick to secure this solid, no-nonsense home
Negotiable from $499,000. Every family home needs a great yard right?! Somewhere to run, jump and play to your heart's content! Well this home at 36 Stirling Crescent, Mosgiel, has the yard from Heaven complete with a magnificent elm tree standing in its autumn coat against the setting sun - brilliant! Actually, the 871sq.m section has all this going on at the back complete with wood storage area and small shed, plus a delightful wee lawn and flower garden at the front and surrounded by a secure and tall boundary fence to keep the kids and pets safe. There is a single garage which currently has a dividing wall to create a perfect man-cave at the rear and storage at the front, but this can easily be taken away if so desired, so let us know.
Inside, you will see the potential as a first home, family home and for residential investment also. There are three true double bedrooms and all with wardrobes, a simple bathroom with shower over bath and a good-sized lounge fronting the road complete with log burner. The kitchen-dining space is ample for that family dining table and once you're done dining, there is even a dishwasher to allow you to have the night off. There is a separate laundry, heat pump and a heat transfer fan from the lounge to the kitchen and bedrooms.
Don't delay in viewing this very attractive home which has the housing answer for lots of different types of buyers, but make sure it is you. Come and see at the scheduled open home and you may just stay a lifetime!
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Built-in Wardrobes