- Spacious character brick bungalow with large open plan living, new kitchen and a free standing log-burner
- A colourful central hallway leads to 3 doubles and 1 single bedroom and a lovely modern bathroom
- Private, relaxed outdoor entertaining area and a well fenced rear lawn will appeal to families with children and pets
- Consent for a double garage or upsize and build the ultimate blokes shed on this 1358sqm section
- Just a stones throw from all the towns popular amenities and just 20mins from the city
This 160m character brick home has been lovingly renovated by the current owner who is now moving south so their loss is your gain. The property is situated on a 1358sqm flat section just on the edge of this popular town but literally only a stones throw from the local primary school, cafe and specialty shops. Starting at the stained glass front door which opens into large bright entry hall with the main bedroom to the left with it's lovely big bay window, opposite is the smaller of the 4 bedrooms or if you prefer an office/hobby room. If you swim with the tide and follow the amazingly colourful wallpaper down the hallway to a further 2 double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes you end up at the lovely new modern bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity.
A very family friendly open plan living area provides a great space to hang out with a new kitchen and appliances, room for a large dining table and a super sized lounge with a centrally situated log burner, big bay window and a heat pump. Just off the kitchen is an enclosed porch with a walk-in pantry/storage area, handy second toilet and separate laundry.
A set of French doors open out from the porch to a private sheltered deck, great for entertaining and all you need to do is pass the steaks out through the kitchen window for the BBQ. A huge expanse of lawn will provide a safe space for the family soccer or cricket match and a secure area for younger children and pets.
Consent has been granted for a double garage but if you have designs on something on a much grander scale then there is plenty of scope for that plus loads off street parking. Make sure you visit the Open Home this weekend or call Shirley on 0274944932 to view privately
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Broadband Internet Available
- Grey Water System