- Two double bedrooms, comfortable and two blocks from the main street
- Open plan kitchen dining living space which opens via slider to a sun-drenched conservatory facing the road - lots to look at!
- New carpet and although not super fancy, it is a really good wee home that has loads of room inside and out
- 3x3m shed out the back for those who need storage or wish to tinker on a work bench
- Internal access single garage, two heat pumps and easily fully fenced for the dog and grandkids
"Crikey George, this is it!"...." Carol has listed a cute wee townhouse on Forfar Street"
"How far from the supermarket is it and does it have shed, Freda?"
"Oh George, you and your shed eh?! Yes it has a 3x3m shed and two blocks from New World!"
"...It has two heat pumps, internal access and open plan kitchen, dining, living and out to a conservatory by the street"
"That will suit you Freda - always wanting to know what's going on!"
"George, you are always in your shed and I only have my dog for company...oh and it is easily fully fenced for her and the wee ones when they visit...oh, it sounds and looks perfect!"
"....What do they want for it dear?" "Well, it says By Negotiation, but the Government Valuation is $345,000???"
"Call Carol and ask her if we can take a look now?" "Well, I have full schedule until the weekend and it is open Sunday I see, so we will catch it then George"..."Well, Freda, we have to move to something smaller and we need to get in before the spring to knock the garden into shape before the summer and get some veges in....it's the shortest day in one month you know?!"
"George, you are full of facts that's for sure, but one thing I do know is that we can't afford those fancy new townhouses and this one will be in our league George! Get your cheque book ready as we need to act fast!"
"Oh Freda, no one uses cheques anymore! They use EFTPOS, Touchpay, and use Crypto-currencies and something to do with a block and tackle"
"I think you mean a blockchain George? That's a decentralised public ledger for Bitcoin! Crikey, Get with it, George!!"
- Air Conditioning