- If you were to be locked-down, then this is a good place for it! Great sun on the deck and rural views over the houses
- 200sq.m, 8 year old home on a quiet street in the seaside town of Brighton, about 20 minutes from Dunedin
- Open plan kitchen-living-dining and opening through to another lounge. Outdoor living is a feature with large deck and covered alfresco dining/sitting area
- Three good sized bedrooms including master with ensuite plus the main bathroom with shower plus bath. Two toilets in total and heating via heat pump and pellet fire
- 505sq.m easy care section with a strip of lawn at the rear and fully fenced with basement double garage and workshop
Should you ever find yourself having to stay home for four weeks or longer and unable to leave the confines of your home, this abode would be the perfect place to chill relax and let the worries of the world pass you by. The world to be fair will hardly notice you in this quiet wee back-water location on Copeland Street, in the popular seaside town of Brighton on Dunedin's South Coast. Not much happens here apart from the rural views, the flutter-by flight of native birds and the odd lawn mower at the weekends. If, however, you want a bit more action, you can walk, ride, run down to the local store for a Derby ice cream or a coffee from the Brighton Cafe. While confined to your house and your town, the walks around the local haunts are pretty impressing, with a few miles of beaches to stroll along and even more kilometres of roads north and south to ride that bike that is gathering dust in the shed!?
On those rainy days when you aren't able to explore the great outdoors, the pellet fire and heat pump will keep you toasty warm in this eight year old build with it's gas hot water heating and double glazing. The sunny living spaces open to the deck that runs the length of the front of the home and both the living and separate lounge have sliders that provide access to it. The very stylish kitchen with dishwasher and gas hob will ensure any budding chef can cook up a storm and during lock-down, don't we always find ourselves in the kitchen or with our heads in the fridge!?
The three bedrooms are all of great proportion and all have built in wardrobes. The main bathroom has a shower and a bath and the master bedroom has an ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity. Both bathrooms have tiled floors with wet-floor showers for ease of cleaning and access plus great looks.
The section is very easy care with a couple of small lawns and a high proportion of hard surface areas and the double garage and workshop space in the basement garage also provides good storage space for those surfboards and that road bike.
Whether you are wanting a family home, a semi-retirement option or a lock and leave scenario, 6 Copeland offers it all. If you need more information, please call, text, zoom, email or messenger me - options abound.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes