- Two townhouses on offer here, both two bedrooms; one at 85sq.m and the other at 98sq.m
- All totally finished with carpets, drapes, fencing, paths and small garden - move in without a care post Level 4!
- Both with internal access garages and the 85sq.m and the 98sq.m on 247sq.m and 191sq.m freehold sections respectively
- Ideal for the older generation or the young professionals alike and a tiny stroll down the road to the centre of town for that cuppa or decaf latte with soy
- Call me to discuss this home and how we proceed with transacting in this current environment - it is way easier than you may think!
For those of you who know the short length of street that Glasgow Street is, it is not misleading to suggest that this property is in the heart of Mosgiel. These two homes (Units 1 and 2) set up a leg in off Glasgow Street are in quiet world of their own and when the fences and the internal access garage is considered, they are safe and secure for sure.
Each town house has a unique floor plan; one at 85sq.m and the other at 98sq.m with freehold titles at 247sq.m and 191sq.m respectively. With two bedrooms each, bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity, plus a surprisingly generous kitchen and open plan living area, these homes have it all and come with electric hot water heating. Both come completely finished with carpet, drapes, dishwasher, fencing, paths and a wee plot of garden - no lawnmower needed here, just bring a good book!
These homes are suited for both the older generation or indeed, young professionals. Proximity to the town centre is a major feature of these homes, you are only a hop, skip and jump away.
These homes, which are still under construction, are very close to completion. Therefore you have plenty of time to get your ducks in a row, get yourself packed and even get your home sold. Call me today if you would like further information. Mosgiel beckons.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes