- A late entry, but often those are the best ones to follow! Lockdown cut us short, but this one is worthy of your enquiry I assure you
- After just completing extensive redecorations including new carpet, new drapes and new paintwork, this 1970's home is immaculate
- With three very generous bedrooms and all with wardrobes. New bathroom, garage and workshop plus studio room with loads of potential in rear of fenced section
- Kitchen is 2012 with dishwasher and adjacent the dining area and the large living with heat pump. Double glazing and large conservatory enhance the thermal envelope of this home
- Check out the video and photos and rest assured we can deal with your property transactions remotely. Covert during Covid, but still making it happen!
Appointment to view:
Because Open Homes are prohibited during Alert Levels 3 and 4, your viewing will need to be by appointment. Many of our current vendors have allocated a time/s during the week during which you are welcome to view their homes. Registering for an appointment is easy:
When you enquire about this property using the enquire / contact agent buttons on this page, you will be sent an email allowing you to book an appointment to view this property if a viewing time is available. If there are no current times available please feel free to contact me to arrange a time that suits all parties. Thank you
We just missed the last bus with this home and now we are locked down for a few weeks, but that does not mean you can't put a contract on this extremely smart 1970s home. An extensive renovation with new carpet throughout, new bathroom, new paintwork and a serious tickle up in the garden, this home has not only great looks but one of Mosgiel's more revered locations in ever-quiet Brooklands.
Typical of the era, we have larger bedrooms than you'll find today in most new homes, all with good wardrobes. The bathroom is new with shower, vanity and heated towel rail plus separate toilet - always a welcome feature. With brand new carpet underfoot and generous underlay, this home complete with heat pump and double glazing plus the conservatory, will ensure you are toasty warm this winter. The house is 130sq.m and sits on a section of 623sq.m, the rear section of which is fenced for kids and pets and the extra bonus is a large studio at the rear which, with a bit of a do-over, could be a kids play room, gym, office or workshop. This room compliments the garage workshop which is situated at the end of the large sealed area at the side of the house which can accommodate quite a few cars with regards off-street parking!
Although you can't see, nor visit 72 High Street just yet, you can make us an offer for cash or subject to whatever you wish and we will do the rest with regards trying to making that work.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes