- There's a little bit of everything on this hill top property with a stand of mature pines, rolling paddocks and native bush
- Tidy 3 bedroom home with open plan living, heat-pump and log burner, master with en-suite, 3 toilets, separate laundry and double garage
- Well fenced for horses, an all weather arena, large 3 bay shed with stables, secure tack room and stock yards
- Located just 3 minutes drive from Outram township with your choice of local primary schools and secondary school bus at the end of the road
Situated on the fringes of the Maungatua Range just above Outram, this 11.6ha lifestyle block offers the purchaser a diverse range of options with both a flat and rolling contour. Currently home to 8 happy horses and a couple of friendly free range chickens the property is well fenced, has an all weather arena and a large 3 bay shed with stables and a lockable tack room so is ideally set up for the horse enthusiast but with stock yards and other shelter sheds could easily run various other livestock. A mature stand of pines will provide a never ending supply of firewood and the kids will enjoy playing and riding on the tracks winding through the trees.
The accommodation consists of a tidy 3 bedroom home, master has an en-suite, large open plan living area with both a heat pump and a log-burner and a ranch-slider that opens out to a sheltered deck.
The location allows you the option of local primary schools with both Lee Stream and Outram an easy 5 minute drive away and the secondary school bus at the end of the road. Possession is available Mid April. Phone Shirley for more details on 0274944932
Negotiable from $769,000 + GST if any
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Grey Water System