- Escape the maddening city noise and replace with the sound of the rolling waves. Listen?...Brighton is calling your inner-self
- Nothing beats a beach house - a place to take friends to surf in the summer or play cards around the fire in the winter
- With two double bedrooms and a single, plus the quirkiest floor plan this beach house is far from the norm but that, of course, is the charm
- Just across the road from Brighton Beach and the Surf Club, plus 200m from the store with those famous ice creams and the cafe for coffee
- Currently rented till September, so perfect investment or move in for Spring
Ok, so it's Friday 5.30, the day is over and the only thing on your agenda now is to pick up your partner and drive down the coast to Brighton - all of 18 minutes from Central Dunedin. Pull up outside where there is plenty of off-street parking and fling open the car door to the immediate smell of salt air and the sound of surf. The weekend has begun and after a quick round of TV and some beverages it is upstairs to the master bedroom overlooking Brighton Beach. Open those windows and drift off to the sound of the waves beating on the shore. Saturday brings coffee at the cafe, rendezvous with friends and a paddle on the beach followed by that afternoon ice cream and lazy afternoon siesta on the couch. It all sounds very idyllic and indeed it is! Life is for the living and this very quirky beach house with a whole raft of peculiarities will capture your heart and re-ignite what you’ve forgotten about living.
Operating remotely and online to make your real estate transactions happen, call me to find out how