- Looking to get out of home or start your investment portfolio? Gain your independence on Peter Street!
- 120sq.m with three bedrooms, two doubles and a single, plus generous open plan living kitchen with spectacular harbour views
- Modern bathroom and a kitchen which although not new, is perfectly tidy and functional with wall oven and smooth top hob. Separate laundry
- Features include Masport wood burner on wetback, heat pump, DVS, insulated to rental standard, re-roofed and fully fenced rear yard
- This property is for sale by negotiation. Possession can be mid-March or later. Please feel free to call for a viewing time or more information
This is an incredible opportunity for first home buyers to become independent and get started in life with their own home, or likewise for new investors to stake their claim.
A good-sized quality home situated in Caversham that boasts grand views of the harbour and receives terrific sun and yet is sheltered from the Southerly. Being only minutes from the city centre, your new home is very handy to the local shopping centre, schools and bus routes. There is a very generous open-plan kitchen flowing into the dining and slightly raised living areas. The easy-care section has been fenced, great for pets and kids. Keep warm and dry during the winter months with a fire on wetback and a DVS system. The garage complex is an obvious attraction from the road and colour matched to the Victorian Double Bay Villa. Apart from the generous single bay garage there is a lined studio room off to the side with access both into the garage and to the exterior. This is ideal for a workshop, office, or convert to a playroom or even a gym. This place is not going to be around long, so feel free to call for a viewing time or more information.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage