- 1960's low maintenance home sitting on a 386m2 easy care fenced section with off street parking
- Three good size bedrooms with built in wardobes
- New kitchen and bathroom with lots of storage
- North facing, drenched with sun throughout the day
- Fantastic location with a short walk to the shops and amenities
Built in 1960’s and waiting for new owners to breathe new life into this classic brick beauty. The home is sitting on 386m2 easy care section with three good size bedrooms, great storage, modern bathroom, kitchen, north facing, drenched with sun throughout the day.
This home is situated only minutes walk from the Main Street, shops, schools, parks etc
- Open plan living, dining and separate lounge. Sliding doors off the dining to the patio. Lovely polished wooden floors
- Heatpump to keep you warm in those winter months
- Efficient use of the lovely modern kitchen space
- Large separate laundry
- Lovely courtyard to sit and enjoy the Mosgiel sunshine. Off street parking and two garden sheds
The house ticks all the boxes on your wish list, Safe, secure, superb location and low maintenance. The current owners has lived here happily for the last few years and has recently modernized the home.