- That perfect townhouse alternative with reduced section from a previous subdivision
- Immaculate presentation in and out with 120 sq.m floor plan and an easy care 460 sq.m section
- New roof, new cylinder, new bathroom, new dishwasher, new fencing and double glazed sliding doors
- Open plan living with heatpump and great orientation to the north with deck out front. Easy access for wheelchairs and a wet-floor shower
- For sale by negotiation. See you Sunday
Have you got that need to find a smaller home? A property where the lawn and garden is a pleasure not a chore? Well this beaut wee property at 30 Carlyle Road is as awesome as it looks in the photos and is indeed a town house alternative.
With stunning presentation both inside and out, this home is a delight to the senses with a very accommodating 120sq.m floor plan sitting on an easy-care 460sq.m section. This section has been subdivided some time ago and what is left is this easy-care town house alternative with no garage, but off-street parking and a terrific orientation to the sun.
There are three double bedrooms and all with wardrobes, a new bathroom and very clean and bright decor throughout. Entertaining will be a delight with a generous kitchen and semi-open plan through to the living area with slider to the front porch. If you want to escape the heat of the day, wait until you see the wee retreat at the rear and the outdoor patio to the side! Options abound. Whether you have kids or a dog, the fencing will keep them safe and provide peace of mind. We know how hard it is to buy a Mosgiel town house at present, so this wee pearler may be just the answer for you?! See you on Sunday!
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area