- Fancy an easy care lifestyle with all the advantages of apartment living?
- This split level, urban retreat is a wonderful blend of contemporary and touch of steam-punk in the light fittings!
- Elevated living open plan living-dining-kitchen with two bedrooms on top level and basement tandem garage with utility room on lower level
- Enjoy the bedroom space and wardrobe space plus the bright and functional bathroom and separate toilet
- Adjacent English Avenue Playground, minutes from central Dunedin and a heartbeat away from being yours!
Busy life? Never time to do the things you want to do? Many of us contemplate having that city apartment, but never act on it, right? Well, here is your chance to buy a suburban apartment where no lawn grows and the most pressing thing is what to do with your new found spare time. This 1970's build has been remastered to accommodate the hipsters, the conservatives, the everyday person or couple who is looking to downsize the workload of the quarter acre paradise and up-size their spare time. One can only describe this 170sq.m property (approx including garage and utility room) as 'refreshing' both for what it offers the market place and the exceptionally crisp level of presentation.
Keeping warm in winter and cool in summer is easy at your apartment with full upper-level double glazing, enhanced wall insulation, heat pump and gas fire for warmth and ambiance.
Enter the basement tandem garage via the automatic door, park the e-bike in the utility room and ascend the stairs to the open plan living - dining - kitchen. Open the slider to the rear patio to let in the afternoon sun and whip up a snack in the sleek white kitchen. Everything is close, everything is easy and wrapped in a degree of luxury. Even the carpet with generous tread, bends to accommodate the new you as you walk to take a short snooze in the master bedroom or perhaps the second bedroom? Both are big and both have spacious wardrobes for your gear or your guest's gear. You didn't get where you are today by sleeping before tea, so a quick shower in that awesome bathroom and you are ready for the evening...Ding Dong...is that the door bell? It's mates wanting to take you out to dinner! - grab your coat, phone and you are off. Why? Because you can! No commitments, just living - city living. Come see your new apartment this Sunday, see the harbour view and meet the new you. New GV $480,000. Offers will be considered the week following this first open home.
- Air Conditioning
- Gas Heating
- Remote Garage
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes