- This 110sq.m townhouse is situated directly opposite King's High School on Bay View Road
- Not only do you have a generous sunny lounge and dining areas, but you have two double bedrooms and an internal access garage
- This is a move in and start living scenario with bonus facets like wet-floor shower, separate toilet, level access and an easycare, minimal garden
- The perfect solution for easy livin single / couple, a laid-back retirement plan, investment portfolio
- Please be quick to inspect or call for more information
If you are needing that Dunedin bolt-hole, a place to stay when you're in town or planning your retirement, this 110sq.m home directly opposite King’s High School in South Dunedin is just perfect for you. With wet-floor shower and separate toilet, internal access garage and an easy-care garden border, you'll certainly live like a King at 155A.
The sun enters the generous master bedroom first thing and swings around the lounge and kitchen that faces north and finally sets with the last rays coming into the second double bedroom. Both bedrooms have wardrobes and there is excellent storage throughout the townhouse.
This 90's build is the front townhouse of four separate units and comes with great street appeal only matched by the internal appeal of a user-friendly floor plan and that sunny disposition. Fling open the sliding door, flop into your armchair, grab the remote and sit back and enjoy the fresh air and inside and outside charm.
Features include brick construction, Decramastic roof, aluminium windows, auto-door for garage, dishwasher, heat pump and insulated to rental standard.
Please call for more information or I look forward to meeting you at the scheduled open home.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes