- Cute cottage sitting proud in the sun above the road
- Three good sized bedrooms, newly painted inside and new carpet
- Heatpump plus two wall heaters and ceiling insulation
- Now vacant so immediate possession available
- Close to university, gardens and shopping centre
Sitting proud in the sun above the road and fully rented for several years to students, this would be a great little investment or a first home. It has been freshly painted inside and tidied up with new carpet just laid. There is a heatpump in the living room and two wall heaters plus insulation in the ceiling. Three good sized bedrooms, small hallway, and conjoined bathroom and laundry leading through to the kitchen which overlooks the compact easy-care backyard.
This property has been fully tenanted for the last few years and the last two at $360 per week. It is now vacant after its overhaul and spruce-up and ready for your inspection with a flexible early settlement.
172 North Road is close to the gardens, Blacks Road Grocer, university and the northend shopping centre. The bus route runs right past the gate. Be in early to win this little gem. Viewing is available at the open home Sunday or by private appointment during the week and offers are scheduled to be presented by mid next week.