- An extremely enchanting and masterful piece of engineering and building has created this peaceful home in the heart of Helensburgh
- Elevated balconies hang above the bush and the soothing babble of the water over the stream stones is the only drug you'll ever need to find your zone
- Three double bedrooms, master on the top access level with ensuite, and open plan kitchen and lounge
- Bottom level with two double bedrooms, main bathroom with separate toilet and laundry
- If there is one home you need to see to get excited for a change in 2020, 300 Helensburgh Road is it. See you Sunday
They don't come along too often, but this is one of those unique homes which is an engineering feat undertaken to capture an existence in this magical spot among the trees and the babbling brook below. This three year old, two level home with basement, hugs the bank adjacent Helensburgh Road and is so discrete you will have passed without ever noticing it. Pull into the home's car park and walk over the engineered steel bridge and a whole new world opens up - your world!
Access from the bridge delivers you to the top floor complete with open plan kitchen - living which opens to a delightful balcony. The upper floor has the master bedroom with ensuite and the bottom level, up from the storage basement level, has two more double bedrooms, all with wardrobes, the main bathroom and the separate laundry. Again another balcony comes off one of these bedrooms and in turn, down a small set of steps, leads to the bush track that winds up to the private car park and also deviates off to allow you to explore the trees and under growth on your 1836 square metre section.
Exceptionally well built, totally charming and certainly with a dash of enchantment, 300 Helensburgh Road is a family home, a couples home, a home for the soul and a must see. This gem is for sale By Negotiation and offers will be considered in the week following the first open home.
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes