- Truly exception example of a townhouse that offers it all. The step down in workload and step up in life mode
- Fully renovated 140sq.m interior with modern and stylish kitchen, bathroom and decor
- 553 sq.m freehold section which includes sealed private driveway. Single garage, garden shed and glasshouse
- Oamaru Stone exterior lends this home great looks and minimizes maintenance. Off street parking for family and mates
- Offers will be considered in the week following the first open home. Please be quick to inspect or call for more information
If over the festive season you felt that 2020 required a move to a town house where you retained all the mod cons, a sizeable floor area, but a smaller garden, but still enough to occupy your days, do I have the property for you!
This 1980's build is a handsome home of 140 sq.m, all of which is impeccably presented and renovated, and this sits on a freehold 553sq.m section. The location is indeed a major selling point being only two blocks away from the main street and the town centre, so a casual stroll will find yourself in the bustling metropolis of Mosgiel with the cafes and shops, but retreat back home to the leg-in section and you are back in a world of your own. For the green fingered there is a garden shed, a glasshouse, plenty of room for a vegetable garden and an attractive flower garden off to the side and out front to welcome visitors. The garage has an automatic door and space for tools and treasures.
Inside, the work has all been done with a modern stylish kitchen and bathroom, modern furnishings and two very generous bedrooms. There is a separate toilet and the bathroom has a bath for the grand kids plus a shower unit. The separate laundry with tub, has a rear door to the clothes line to easy access to the rear of the section.
I have not begun to talk about just how superb this town house is with the sunny aspect, privacy from the road and the step down in workload that this property offers those needing to drop down a cog or two! Exceptional in all ways it is and I am sure you will agree when you come and inspect at the scheduled open home. This property is for sale by negotiation and offers will be considered in the week after the first open home so please be quick to inspect.
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes