- Immaculate presentation in this 102 sq.m home which is only 5 years young! Currently tenanted through to August 2020, so an ideal investment property
- Three double bedrooms all with wardrobes and phone and computer connections. Main bathroom with a bath which is good for the kids and a separate shower
- Open plan kitchen with very versatile waterfall dining table off the kitchen island a great place to eat, read, make and bake
- Ceramic top hob and dishwasher Heating via heat pump or wood burner and the double glazing will ensure that you are toastie warm
- Easy-care 656 sq.m section and although there is not a garage, there is room for a garage out front. Current rental is $450 per week
Whether looking to increase your investment portfolio or happy to hold until August 2020 and then move in yourself, this 102sq.m, two year old Versatile home is well worth a closer look.
Situated in the popular Peninsula town of Broad Bay, complete with regular bus service and a whole bunch of charm, your desire to escape the bustle of the city could well be satisfied here. Clearwater Street is a quiet and relatively new subdivision with mostly large and modern homes as neighbours to number 14. The section is 656 sq.m and which although landscaped and planted out, it does hold promise for those green fingers buyer to cast a spell and create their own piece of paradise. There is no garage, but space does exist at the front of the section to erect a garage, subject to consent, in the future. Leaving the best to last, the inside is much more generous than what you may be thinking; there are three double bedrooms, the master in fact is extremely so. There is a bathroom with shower and a bath, plus a separate toilet and a separate laundry with tub. Heating is via either the wood burner in the living room or the heat pump and of course the double glazing is guaranteed to keep that valuable heat in. Open plan to the living space is the generous and clean lined kitchen with waterfall dining table attachment to the island which is a very eye catching feature. The chef is indeed well catered for with a dishwasher, ceramic hob and inbuilt oven. Even that smart double door fridge could be included if the price is right??
I will leave the photos to say it all, but should you be in the market for such a property, come and see me at the scheduled open homes or by private appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes