- Stylish and easycare would best describe this two year old townhouse set on a much smaller section than the figures would suggest
- Whether a permanent residence, a Dunedin base for out-of town folk or a lock and leave option for frequent travelers, this home does it all well!
- Three double bedrooms and the master has an ensuite and walk in wardrobe. Internal access double garage
- Open plan kitchen dining living space which opens via slider to large deck area which faces the North to the Mosgiel sign on the hill
- No doubt that this home will prove popular, so please be quick to view and offers will be considered the week following the first open home
If you find yourself in a deck chair looking up at your house and the maintenance needed and you think the best way to deal to this is to sell and buy a brand new home in Mosgiel, the sunny state, then do I have a deal for you! These are common thoughts at this time of year when we sprign clean and discover the maintenance needed right? And don't you just know that one day you have to make that call to downsize? So why not do it now? You will likely be surprised at what your current home is worth and the trade difference may not be as much as you think nor as expensive to service as you think with the interest rates so low.
This three bedroom home of 160sq.m more or less, is only a couple of years old and situated on the fringe of Mosgiel over in Kinmont. My vendors have built a new home and so this one is now vacant and available for you either before Christmas if you are keen or after, you choose. Whenever you do move in, the large catherdral style frontage allows the sunlight to stream on in, so in winter it is welcome warmth and in summer you can get a suntan while lying on the couch! If it does get a bit hot however, you can pull the lovely drapes, switch on the heatpump to cool and await the early evening when you can venture out and entertain friends with a BBQ on the expansive deck with a bit of alfresco dining and some sweet tunes to relax to. Inside, there are three double bedrooms, master with ensuite and a walk in wardrobe. The main bathroom and remaining two double bedrooms, will cater for all your mates who come to stay. The chef will be happy with stylish, open plan kitchen with butler's pantry and sliders out to that beautiful deck. The home has a double internal access garage and separate laundry area. This home is going to prove popular, so please be quick to view and offers will be considered the week following the first open home.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes