- As scarce as hens teeth - an affordable 1.3450 ha lifestyle property less than 15 minutes from the city
- You can just enjoy the birdsong and the peace and quiet while the kids explore and run riot through the trees
- The comfortable 150sqm home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, modern kitchen, good heating and an awesome outlook
- A gated entrance, double garage, wood shed, 2 water tanks and raised veggie beds for the self sufficient
This easily managed 1.3540ha (approximately 3.3 acres) lifestyle property is just far enough away from the hustle and bustle to give you the peace of a countryside retreat yet still close enough to Mosgiel or Fairfield and the motorway into the city.
Immaculately presented, this property has manicured well fenced grounds including 3 paddocks, a stand of mature pines supplying fuel for the log-burner and native bush full of bird-life making this an ideal setting for a family with active children and a menagerie of pets.
The home consists of a modern galley style kitchen with stainless-steel appliances that leads through to the dining area and open plan living room with north facing picture windows and sliding door access out to the large deck with outstanding rural views and memorable sunsets. Also, on this level are 2 of the 4 bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes, a modern family bathroom with bath, separate shower, separate toilet and the laundry. Upstairs you will find 2 very large double bedrooms, master with an en-suite and both have built-in wardrobes. A wall mounted heat pump compliments the Kent log-burner in the living room and there is under-floor heating in the tiled entry, kitchen and bathrooms plus solar assisted hot water. The gated drive leads to a double garage and off-street parking for several additional vehicles.
This property is not to be missed so make sure you visit this weekend. Possession is available before Christmas. Please come early with the appropriate footwear if you wish to check fences etc. Directions: Scurr Road runs off the Saddle Hill - Scroggs Hill Road between Saddle Hill and Hope Hill
- Ducted Heating
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Grey Water System
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank