- Two bedrooms down and a generous open plan kitchen and living space on the sun drenched upper level
- Larch exterior on the outside with plush carpet and contemporary styling on the inner
- Internal access garage - drive straight on in and keep out of the rain with those groceries
- There is a lawn out the back yard, so you could even develop a vegetable patch
- This property is for sale By Negotiation and offers will be considered from the first open home – please be quick to view this great set up
Super Funky two bedroom pad – Ideal as a first home or investment.
Sometimes finding that affordable first home in the market place is not easy and all you want is a place away from mum and dad which also gets you on the property ladder right? Well, this great wee pad at the top of Concord has pretty much everything a house does plus you are guaranteed of good sun and an outlook above the roof tops. With a bright red garage door to welcome you home and a rustic Larch cladding, this 80 sq.m, double level abode is a smart start to your property ownership.
The upper level has the kitchen with breakfast bar and if needed there is room for a small table and chairs if desired. The living space has ample room to ask a few mates over for a catch up and if they wish to stay over, the second bedroom, like the master bedroom, is on the lower level. The kitchen with generous pantry is adjacent the internal access garage which will allow rain free exit form your car with groceries straight into the kitchen!
The main bathroom has toilet, vanity and a shower over a shub, plus the laundry occupies this space also. A classic, yet easy, circular staircase provides access to the two lower floor bedrooms and each has good wardrobe and the master has a slider to a small morning deck.
The property has a lawn area out the rear and so the opportunity exists to become green fingered and start a flower or a vegetable garden or both or simply to lie on the grass and smell the roses and realize how lucky you are to have such a cool pad only minutes from down town Dunedin!
This unique abode is for sale By Negotiation, and offers will be considered from the first open home, so please do not delay with your inspection. See you Sunday