- I challenge you to find a prettier, better renovated character home anywhere than this simply delicious home in the heart of Outram
- Adam and Eve must surely live somewhere in this stunning garden which is a feast for the eyes and panacea for the soul
- My vendors are retiring to Mosgiel and sadly pass on their beloved creation to that special family who appreciate modern living within a sturdy character home surrounded by nature at its utmost best!
- Three double bedrooms, master with ensuite with bath and shower and walk-in robe. Open plan kitchen – dining – living. Dream kitchen with Belling stove and a butler’s pantry to rival them all
- This property is for sale By Negotiation and a quick sale is desired. Please be quick to view, but I assure you, you won’t want to leave!
Never have I been privileged to sell a property more beautiful than this stunning package at 13 Beaumaris Street. My vendors, who are retiring to Mosgiel, have totally renovated this classic late 1800’s cottage to a stage where it is “90% new” they say. It certainly is striking on the inside with a masterful blend of new with old and it is toasty warm with a log burner and heat pump enhanced even further with added insulation. If you like refinement and attention to detail, your viewing of this home with beautiful drapes, floor coverings and floor plan will surely impress. For the chef who loves their kitchen to those who appreciate good bathrooms or sizeable bedrooms, there is lots to be impressed with in this 130 sq.m home (more or less).
There are so many facets to this home, that a visit is critical to appreciate what is on offer both inside and out. From alfresco dining under the magnificent Mount Fuji Cherry tree with hanging lights draped through the branches, to the man-cave workshop at the rear of the double garage, to the lazy front veranda, there is a space and place for every one and every interest you may have. Clearly if you are a gardener, the appeal is instant and gratifying that you have found your paradise. The beauty out front of this larger section of the 1247sq.m, is matched by the rear where you find the outdoor living area, the acoustics of the water wheel dropping water into the pond, the vegetable garden and the hobby shed. There are two woodsheds, the double garage and the man-cave workshop set behind this. Location wise, 13 Beaumaris is situated less than 50 metres from the local primary school, directly across from the medical centre and just a 3 minute stroll to the Wobbly Goat café, the hotel and other specialty shops in the main street including the large Four Square.
This property is for Sale by Negotiation with settlement in late January 2020 ideally. Please be quick to view. See you at the scheduled open home. The next move is yours and it is to Outram!
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available